Rules & Consequences
To enable all students to progress as rapidly and successfully as possible, I will insist on observing the following rules:
1. Listen carefully.
2. Follow directions.
3. Work quietly. Do not disturb others who are working.
4. Respect others. Be kind with your words and actions.
5. Respect school and personal property.
6. Work and play safely.
To encourage and students to follow the classroom rules, I reinforce appropriate behavior with praise and rewards of $Grago money.
If a student chooses to break a rule, these are the consequences:
1. Verbal Warning
2. Performing some helpful act related to the offense.
3. Text home through cell phone/email.
3. Persistent/serious misbehavior -conference with Mrs. Palomino and myself.